Robotic process automation (RPA) is a transformational technology that can automate tasks and processes across the business from finance and accounting to customer service. Kofax Robotic Process Automation (RPA) automates processes across the enterprise with software robots that work alongside employees to drive greater operational efficiency and lowers costs. Robots can automate a wide range of repetitive tasks in which a robot interacts with any number of applications or data sources, initiates responses and communicates with other systems just like a human worker would. This robotic digital workforce handles manual, repetitive work at a much faster speed, makes zero mistakes, augments the work of your employee workforce and helps your employees to focus on higher-value work like customer service, exception handling and business performance analysis.
Kofax RPA can integrate applications that were not built to be connected and automate processes across such heterogeneous systems; cloud/SaaS applications with premise systems, legacy systems with modern web applications, back office systems with partner websites. Desktop Automation in Kofax RPA helps you automate Windows and Java applications on your network computers. Desktop Automation replaces manual processes by controlling an application on a desktop or a terminal.
- Build sophisticated intelligent robots that automate specific data-driven activities, or develop custom solutions that encompass many robots.
- Centralized server-based robot deployment and management with a scale-out architecture, load distribution, and fail-over at management console and robot server level.
- Integrated browser engine that delivers superior web application automation support and supports the execution of multiple robots concurrently on a single server, versus relying on a desktop browser (e.g. Internet Explorer) to run.
- Automated extraction and transformation of data from enterprise applications, databases, web sites, portals, Excel and more.
- Automate process activities using intelligent rules-based robots that interact with enterprise applications like CRM, ERP and ECM systems.
- Easily build and publish robotic integration flows as lightweight business applications for human-assisted robot execution.
- Integrate data with business systems, processes, databases, data warehouses and business intelligence tools.
- Centralized monitoring of robots, including auditing of all robot process and user activity.
- Adheres to IT standards and provides role-based security administration.
- Business analyst can quickly design intelligent robots, yet Kapow is powerful enough for programmers to build custom robotic application solutions.
- Build intelligent robots that streamline the collection of important business data and integrate into your business decisions.
- Gain operational efficiency by infusing robotic speed, intelligence, efficiency and quality into your business processes.
- Free your employees from repetitive tasks so they can apply their skills to activities that require a human touch.
- Complete processes the same way, every time—resulting in more accurate and reliable outcomes.
- Matches the speed of your business needs through agile robotic automation development.